Join our team and experience CMMS Data Group!
At CMMS Data Group (CDG), we are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of maintenance, operations, and reliability. CDG is a leading provider of enterprise cloud, on-premises, and mobile applications for maintenance, operations, and facilities professionals. Founded in 2000, CDG delivers award-winning asset management, inventory management, purchasing management, work order management, and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) applications designed for companies across a wide array of industry verticals. Over 1,100 organizations, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 50 enterprises, have chosen CDG as their software and solutions provider.
About the Role
As a Bilingual Consultant in our Professional Services Group (PSG), you will use your experience and serve as a subject matter expert (SME) to provide direction on application configurations, modifications, and implementation plans related to their Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), including the award-winning MVP Plant CMMS / EAM software. This position requires a minimum of 60% travel and is open to entry-level applicants.
If you enjoy technology and travel, are a self-starter and love working in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment, then this role is for you.
- Train customers on various CMMS software packages, both on-site and off-site.
- Provide a high level of customer service to each customer.
- Perform various software installations.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Ability to follow accurate and complete support procedures, system documentation, and issue tracking entries.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to perform and work well under pressure.
- The ability to handle day-to-day work challenges and shifting priorities.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and professionalism.
- Proven ability to write clear and concise documentation, procedures, and correspondence.
- Attention to detail, clear verbal and written communication skills, can handle daily activities in a dynamic environment and drive deliverables.
- Preferred Qualifications/Technologies
The ideal candidate will be proficient with the following technologies:
- SaaS Application Administration
- Technical Support Experience
- Project Management
- Windows Mobile, iOS, and Android Mobile Devices
- Salesforce CRM
Terms of Employment
- This is a full-time salaried position with bonuses and benefits.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.