Join our team and experience CMMS Data Group!
At CMMS Data Group (CDG), we are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of maintenance, operations, and reliability. CDG is a leading provider of enterprise cloud, on-premises, and mobile applications for maintenance, operations, and facilities professionals. Founded in 2000, CDG delivers award-winning asset management, inventory management, purchasing management, work order management, and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) applications designed for companies across a wide array of industry verticals. Over 1,100 organizations, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 50 enterprises, have chosen CDG as their software and solutions provider.
CDG seeks a highly motivated business development representative to generate new qualified opportunities within our high-growth verticals. The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients to catalyze business development success. The individual will schedule meetings with clients to understand their needs.
If you enjoy working with people and thrive in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment, then CDG is the place for you.
- Generate new business pipeline through prospecting outbound opportunities
- Develop interest in CDG software and solutions through outbound cold calling
- Speaking to the benefits of our unique approach across a set of existing CDG customers and breaking into net new logos
About the Role
- Partner closely with Account Executives and/or Customer Success teams to identify and generate net new revenue
- Align with business initiatives and act as their internal champion
- Understand customer challenges to effectively qualify customers’ needs
- Communicate the value and return on investment
- Learn to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Manage a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Provide recommendations and assist with implementing the outbound strategy
- Research and understand various lines of business and buyer personas
- Average years of experience required - 2 years of professional sales experience in technology sales
- Experience prospecting and cold calling into a large list of accounts that are a hybrid of net new and install
- Manufacturing, maintenance, operations, or production experience is a plus
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment in new revenue
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and/or similar sales enablement platforms
Terms of Employment
- This is a full-time salaried position with bonuses and benefits.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.