Join our team and experience CMMS Data Group!
At CMMS Data Group (CDG), we are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of maintenance, operations, and reliability. CDG is a leading provider of enterprise cloud, on-premises, and mobile applications for maintenance, operations, and facilities professionals. Founded in 2000, CDG delivers award-winning asset management, inventory management, purchasing management, work order management, and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) applications designed for companies across a wide array of industry verticals. Over 1,100 organizations, ranging from small and medium-sized enterprises to Fortune 50 enterprises, have chosen CDG as their software and solutions provider.
About the Role
CDG seeks a driven Customer Success Associate to serve as a product expert and act as a liaison between sales, support, and other functional areas. The customer success associate builds and maintains strong relationships with our customers and monitors their experience with our products and services. Their primary focus is to promote retention, increase loyalty, and prevent churn.
If you enjoy working with people and thrive in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment, then CDG is the place for you.
- Develop a deep understanding of company products and services, including MVP Plant and MVP OEE.
- Cultivate and manage customer relationships to increase user adoption, loyalty, advocacy.
- Understand customer business needs as they relate to our products and provide guidance to implement plans that outline critical success factors, KPIs, and metrics.
- Monitor account health to identify challenges and prevent account churn.
- Drive customer references, testimonials, and case studies.
- Collaborate internally to share user feedback and drive product improvement.
- Promote new products, services, and marketing efforts, including webinars, training, and event attendance.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years of experience in technology sales, customer success, or account management in software or SaaS
- Manufacturing, maintenance, or facilities industry experience is a plus
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel
- Bilingual preferred, but not required (Spanish)
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, including at the senior level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings.
- Issue resolution and escalation management
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs, including Salesforce CRM.
- Project management experience with software implementations
- Engage with cross-functional teams.
- Time management
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.