Make Reliability a Reality™.
Reliability Engineering Division
Reliability Engineering Team
Steve Janow, Sr. Reliability Consultant
With over 30 years of reliability engineering and maintenance management experience, Steve Janow has implemented best practice methodologies, reliability excellence, and CMMS software programs for various organizations and industries. His experience includes auditing and evaluating manufacturing facilities, customizing and implementing world-class maintenance training programs, developing PM programs, optimizing maintenance storerooms, and developing KPI reports to help users take advantage of their CMMS data.
When organizations achieve maintenance excellence and Make Reliability a Reality, they transition their maintenance function from a cost center to a profit center and realize the following:
Improved Mechanical Uptime
- (World-Class Standard: 98%)
- Increased Customer Satisfaction, Reliability, Capacity & Productivity
- (Minimized Maintenance & Conversion Costs)
- Mitigated Risk to Quality, Safety & Property Loss
- (Reduces equipment downtime by up to 25%.)